(This product is not
currently marketed at present. The details are presented
for information purposes only)
Tax Referencer Software has everything you need to know
about Sales Tax in Tamilnadu
you reserved your copy of the year 2003 edition.
Ask for a no obligation Demo.
- The software launched
in November 2001 has been found useful by several
multinational companies, Chartered Accountants and
- Updates will be posted at
IS NEW IN 2003 EDITION
- TN VAT Draft Act with answers to 184 FAQs on VAT
in 31 Topics.
- Entry Tax Act ,Rules and Forms and answers to 86
FAQs in 32 Topics.
- The number of commodities indexed has increased
from 9000 to about 9500.
- About 250 new clarifications/circulars issued upto
March 2003 have been indexed.
- The existing schedule has been replaced by a new
schedule. All clarifications issued for commodities
as appearing in the old schedule have been reindexed
to the new schedule.
|Schedule Entry :
- Schedule Entries from 17/07/1996 to the amendments
in the 2003 budget .
- Option to view schedule
entry by applicable period or as applicable to group of
commodities like electronic goods or Pulses etc.
- Rate of tax, Clarifications, Circulars and
Judgements for about 9500 commodities.
- Unique word / phrase search
- Complete text of about
2000 Clarifications from 1996 covering about 5000 commodities
- Search Clarifications
as applicable to the entire Schedule entry, Commodity or
by Clarification reference number
- Complete text of about
430 Circulars indexed subject wise and commodity wise covering
assessments under the TNGST Act and CST Act.
- Search circulars by commodity,
subject, Act, Rule, Forms. Includes important Circulars
relating to circumstances in tax waiver is possible, circumstances
in which clarifications applies prospectively, definition
of various goods, etc.,
- Complete text of about 575 Notifications,
issued since 1959 and which are applicable for the period
from 1996 under the TNGST and CST Act.
- Search Notifications as
applicable to a Commodity, applicable to within the State
sales or Inter-State sale or for purchase or sale by specified
organisation or class of dealers.
- Commodity classification Judgements reported
in 1999 and 2001 .The coverage of the judgements is planned
to be enlarged gradually to cover all reported judgements
on commodity classification and by subject.
- 1. No botheration with Sketchy Head Notes
or Catch Words.
2. Each Judgement has been presented in simple language
in three paragraphs - Facts, Issue and Decision. Full Judgement
can also be viewed.
3. Search Judgements by Commodity, Court, Act, Rules.
4. Includes analysis of cases.
Acts, Rules and Forms :
- TNGST Act, CST Act, AST
Act, Entry Tax Act and relevant Rules and Forms
- 1. Facility to view Act
and Rules by Section/Rule or by Sub Section/Sub Rule and
by period to which the provisions applied.
2. Unique facility to view rules and forms applicable to
sub-sections and vice versa.
TN Entry Tax :
- Full Text of the Tamil Nadu Tax on
Entry Tax Motor Vehicles into Local Areas Act,1990 and the
Tamil Nadu Tax on Entry of Goods into Local Areas Act,
2001 and relevant Rules and Forms.
- Circulars and
- Answers to 86 FAQs in 32
- Returns Module - Fill and Print - Simple and easy to use fill and
print returns under the Tax on Entry of Goods Act.
TN Value Added Tax :
Full Text of
the Tamil Nadu Draft Value Added Tax Act, Schedule
Description, Discussion Paper, Articles and VAT Glossary.
184 FAQs in 31 Topics.
TO PRINT FROM ANY SCREEN
- BOOK MARK AND PERSONAL NOTE- Set book
mark and / or personal note and recall any time.
Facility to view from a single screen
the Schedule entry, Commodities, Clarifications, Notifications,
Circulars, and Judgements applicable to commodities.
Unique Search Feature
- Though the search index has been carefully
presented, the software has the facility of a descriptive
search in schedule entry. Clarification, Circular, notification,
judgement, Acts and Rules. For example, a descriptive search
in TNGST Act for "Works Contract" or "Lottery"
will enable to locate and view within seconds all relevant
Section, Rules and Forms applicable to "Works Contract"
- Facility to set your Own Font, Background
and Foreground Colors.